Venice and the Islands of the Lagoon
Discover the Venetian lagoon in your own way!
- Flight + Accommodation in Venice in the hotel of your choice
- The transfers by boat airport-Venice-airport are included
- Transport ticket to visit Venice by land and sea
- Discover Venice and its lagoon in your own way!
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfers and season ticket for transport: Our package includes: + Return Transfer airport-venice-airport by boat + Transportation: vaporetto and busses (max. 7 days ticket)
- Venice is ideal to travel as a couple or en famille. Children love travelling on the canals and over bridges.
- Visit the Island of Murano and enjoy the art of its famous Crystal.
- Although our favourite is the Island of Burano, with its colourful fishermen's houses.
- Visit the official Venice tourism website: www.turismovenezia.it
First Day: Flight to Venice.
Arrive at the airport ninety minutes before the scheduled take-off time of your flight to Venice. Check-in and embarkation of your flight to Italy. On arrival, you have the transport from the airport to your hotel on the lagoon included. Check in at your selected hotel in Venice and, depending on the time of your arrival, take some free time to begin to get to know this exciting city. Spend the night in Venice.
Intermediate Days: Venice.
Enjoy the beautiful city of Venice and the Lagoon. Remember that your transportation season ticket is included, which you can use to travel by vaporetto to cross all the bridges in Venice (from the Ponte de l’Accademia, the oldest in the city, to the most modern, the Calatrava bridge); you can also have a look at the lively Jewish district; go right up the Campanile di San Marco for an exceptional view; cross the Ponte di Rialto and discover the decadent market of the same name. You can also visit the nearby islands in the lagoon, of which the most famous are: Murano about fifteen minutes away from Venice, famous thanks to the glass industry; you can visit the famous ovens and see how glass is worked; you can also visit the Museum of Crystal or simply take a walk and go shopping in the stores which fill the canals. About half an hour away by vaporetto, there is Burano, an island of fishermen which will enchant you with its vibrant colours; each house is painted in a different colour and viewed together they make up a postcard image; what is more, Burano lace is much appreciated and considered some of the best in Italy. Torcello forms part of the most classical itinerary around the islands of the lagoon. It is the ancient capital of the Venetian lagoon where the cathedral and the church of Santa Fosca stand out. You can also visit the Venice Lido, known for its long beaches and because it holds the International Venice Film Festival every September. Spend the nights in Venice.
Last Day: Return flight.
According to the departure time of your flight, continue to enjoy the city of Venice. Transfer included to Venice Airport to take your return flight. Check-in and embarkation on your return flight. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.