from 309 €
Prague Christmas Markets
An unforgettable Christmas experience
Discover Prague, known as the "City of a Hundred Spires", full of life with its historic squares transformed into busy advent markets. The historic centre of Prague, a world heritage site by UNESCO, is ideal for walking streets, squares, bridges and churches full of history and with a special charm during this time of year. Very well preserved, it is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and even more in Christmas time. The Markets, decorations and aromas will transport you in time. And of course, you have to enjoy the traditional coffee shops in downtown, the typical cuisine of Bohemia and their Xmas traditions.
- Plane ticket + 4 Days and 3 Nights in Prague
- We include airport-hotel-airport transfers.
- Guided tour through the city, visiting the Christmas markets that flood the city
- Nice cruise on the Vltava river with dinner and musical entertainment
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Airport-hotel-airport Transfers Airport-hotel-airport Transfers
- Much more included in Prague: Our holiday package includes: + Boat trip + Dinner on board with music + Grand City Tour which will show you all the major sights including an introduction to Prague Castle (approx. 3,5 hours)
- Don't miss the Royal Prague: The Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and Golden Lane.
- Walk by the Jewish neighborhood.
- The Old Town Square and its famous astronomical clock are a symbol of the city.
- Take advantage of dinner time to try the Czech gastronomy.
- Go through the Christmas markets, buy some typical decoration and taste their delicious sweets.
- Plan your trip early and visit the tourist office website: www.czechtourism.com
01 December 2015
Maria de los Angeles
El Prat de Llobregat
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.