Madrid and the "Art Walk"
City break in Madrid with the most visited museums tickets included.
- Paseo del Arte Card which includes joint admission to the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofía Museums. Forget about the queues.
- 15% off the general admission price
- Enjoy Picasso’s Guernica, the very best Goya and Velázquez masterpieces and other avant-garde 20th century art.
- 2 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Paseo del Arte Season Ticket: the 3 most visited museums of Madrid Visit the permanent collections of the most famous museums in Madrid: Prado Museum, Reina Sofía Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- Two places you can’t miss are the Mercado de San Miguel market right next to the Plaza Mayor and the Mercado de San Anton market in Chueca. This is where locals come together to enjoy some of the best tapas the city has to offer.
- Spend a couple of hours walking around Madrid’s green belt, the Parque del Retiro, right in the heart of the city.
- Visit the Royal Palace and don’t forget to start off your day with a hearty breakfast of hot chocolate with “churros”.
- If you’re lucky enough to be in Madrid on a Sunday, make sure you head to the Rastro market in the neighbourhood of La Latina.
Day 1: Flight to Madrid.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Madrid. Check-in and boarding. We recommend you take a taxi to your accommodation when you land. Alternatively you can take public transport. Check in at your selected hotel and, depending on the time you arrive, take the opportunity to go out and start falling in love with this majestic city. You’ll enjoy a total of 2 nights in Madrid.
Day 2-3: Madrid & Art.
You’ll have 2 days to enjoy Madrid to the full. The city will welcome you from the very beginning and will reveal everything it has to offer if you relax and enjoy it. We’ve included the cost of a
Day 4: Return flight.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the final day to take a last look around Madrid. To get to the airport, we recommend either taking a taxi or public transport which leaves from Cibeles or Atocha station. Check-in and boarding and return flight. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.