Jerusalem City Break
Discover the Holly City and the Dead Sea
- Flights + accommodation in Jerusalem.
- Arrival and departure transfers (Tel Aviv airport - hotel in Jerusalem - Tel Aviv airport).
- Guided tour of Jerusalem, visiting the major sights.
- Day trip to the ruins of Masada and a swim in the waters of the Dead Sea.
- 4 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfers in/out tel Aviv - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv Return Shutlle Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Much more included in Jerusalem: 1 Full Day Jersualem City Tour and 1 Full Day Excursion to Massada and Dead Sea
- Go to the sound and light show at the Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem. Check prices and dates on its website: http://www.towerofdavid.org.il/
- From Jerusalem, you can visit Bethlehem, where the Church of the Nativity is located.
- Plan your trip ahead of time by visiting the website of Israel’s tourist office: http://www.turisrael.com
First Day: Flight to Tel Aviv.
Check-in at the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight to Tel Aviv. On arrival, after passport control and baggage claim, transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem (Approx. 70 km). Overnight in Jerusalem.
Intermediate Days: Jerusalem.
Full-day guided tour of the
Last Day: Transfer to Tel Aviv and return flight.
Make the most of the free time before your flight home. Then transfer to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport, giving yourself enough time for check-in and boarding. Return flight. Arrival and end of trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.