Barcelona & Costa Dorada South
Between the sea and the mountain. Between the city and the nature
- 3 nights in Barcelona city and 3 nights at the Vilar Rural at Arnes. 7 more nights near the National Delta Park and the last night in Barcelona.
- Enjoy the experience of a Vilar Rural: the combination of bed and breakfast hotel in a unique setting and enjoy family day excursions from there.
- Surely you will experience your first time pedaling on a greenway. Old railways enabled for hikers and riders that are becoming increasingly popular in this region.
- 1 day entrance to Port Aventura Park theme park, the European benchmark park. 6 themed areas and more than 50 rides: for kids, fast rides, relaxing rides and more.
- A guided tour to rupestrian paintings dating from 8000 years and declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- 14 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 11 days car rental
- One way transfer Arrival transfer from Barcelona Airport to Hotel.
- Activities at Delta Ebre NP and its surroundings This package includes: + Barcelona Tourist Bus Tickets (48h) + Port Aventura Park Tickets (1 day) + Bike rental tour with lunch included + UNESCO Rupestrian Paintings Guided Tour
- Barcelona is endless. Decide which monuments you’re going to visit in advance to get the most out of your stay: Barcelona Tourism
- There are so many different places you can visit on your way to the Ebre Delta Natural Park. You’ll be surprised by Tarragona, the ancient Roman city, which is a living embodiment of what life was like 2000 years ago
- The Delta is an ideal area for water sports: kayaking, sailing, paddle surfing, kite surfing, etc. There’ll surely be something that you have long wanted to try!
- Use the car to explore the Ebre Region in depth and discover everything from the Ports de Beseit mountains to the mouth of the Ebre river.
- More information on towns and activities in: Ebre Delta NP
Day 1: Flight to Barcelona.
Presentation at your home airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Barcelona. You have included the transfer from the airport to your hotel. Check-in and depending on the arrival time, fail to start enjoying the bustle of the city. First night at Barcelona.
Day 2-3: Barcelona.
You have 3 full days to visit the most interesting monuments. To make it more comfortable we have included
Day 4: Barcelona - Ports Natural Park (240km).
Day 5-6: Els Ports Natural Park.
The place where you will be staying is surely different from other accommodation you have been before. The Vilar Rural de Arnes is ideal for families and its characteristics make it ideal for spending a relaxing holidays. There are many activities for the young ones and the location in the middle of nature enables visitors to enjoy a wide range ofoffers:
Day 7: Els Ports - Ebro Delta National Park (74km).
Visit the towns that you will find on the way to your next destination. You will be seduced by its charisma and its own charm. These villages have a great cultural and historical heritage and artistic monuments that hide very well preserved historical routes. Halfway you meet
Day 8-13: Ebro Delta National Park.
Terres de l'Ebre are a newly declared Biosphere Reserve by the unique value that fauna, flora and the great conservation of the land give to the territory. You have enough time to combine relaxation, characteristic of this area, with the large number of activities, especially water activities carried out. One of the days is already booked to enjoy the
Day 14: Delta Natural Park - Barcelona (200km).
Leave the Delta to return to Barcelona to spend the last night of your trip there. On the way you will find the picturesque village of
Day 15: Barcelona city - Barcelona Airport.
It is time to go back home. According to the departure time of your flight squeeze the most out of your time in Barcelona. We recommend you go to the airport with plenty of time to return the rental car. Check in of your flight and departure to your destination airport. Arrival at your destination and end of our services. See you soon!
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.