Including the best Venetian museums and monuments
- Few destinations offer such quantity of cultural heritage and are so easily discovered in a weekend break as Venice
- This trip will allow you to know the main interesting spots in the city
- Go all over Venice becomes easy with our public transport pass (from / to the airport and along canals and the majority of the islands of the lagoon)
- Get to know in depth two of the icons of the city: the Fenice Theater and the Basilica of San Marco
- If you wish to spend more time in Venice, you can customize your trip lengthening your stay as many days as you like
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Much more included in Venice: Return transfer from the airport to Venice by regular boat Free access to the following cultural spots: + The Ducal Palace and 10 Civic Museums from Marciana area + 16 churches + The Querini Stampalia Foundation + The Jewish Museum Guided tour to Teatro La Fenice and to San Marco Basilica with priority access (no queues) 3 days Transport pass Discounts in many other museums and monuments, shows and concerts, restaurants, shops and more!
- The Campanile of San Marco is the tallest building in Venice, the most spectacular photos of the city are taken from its top
- At Correr Civic Museum you will revive the Venetian history throughout its paintings, sculptures, furniture and naval instruments showed
- The public galleries of the Marciana National Library are worth visiting
- In the Hall of the Maggior Consiglio of Palazzo Ducale you will find the world's largest canvas by Tintoretto, "Paradise"
- Go over the islands of the lagoon, especially Murano, where you can visit an interesting museum dedicated to glass
- You can visit the website of the tourist office: www.turismovenezia.it
First Day: Flight to Venice.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Venice. Check in and board your flight to Italy. On arrival, regular boat transfer from Marco Polo Airport to your hotel nearest quay. Check in at your selected hotel in Venice and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this enchanting city. Night in Venice.
Intermediate Days: Venice.
You will have time to enjoy the beautiful city of Venice. Your trip includes the ticket to Palazzo Ducale, one of the symbols of the city and masterpiece of the Venetian Gothic architecture. Inside, you can visit the Scala d'Oro, the Sala del Maggior Consiglio and cross the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sights) to get to the old cell. You will also have access to many other museums, monuments and churches such as the Correr Museum (considered the most important museum in Venice), the Archaeological Museum, the Murano Glass Museum or the Jewish Museum; as well as other cultural spots as Ca 'Pesaro and the 16 churches, part of the Chorus. Another representative place in the city that is included in your trip is the Teatro La Fenice (audio-guided tour), which is one of the most famous opera theaters internationally known and where many of the most famous Italian operas are performed for the first time (visitors schedule must be confirmed in advance). Finally, a trip to Venice would be incomplete without visiting the impressive Basilica of San Marco, with priority access and accompanied by a guide, to make the most of this great treasure. All these interesting places mentioned above have to be visited at your own pace using the transport pass included. Remember to leave some time amongst each visit for the "dolce far niente": relax in one of the famous Venetian cafe or enjoy a pleasant gondola ride (not included in the trip price), wander through the canals and cross the Rialto iconic bridge or the Accademia bridge. Venice itself is a large open-air museum. Nights in Venice.
Last Day: Return flight.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Venice. At the stated time, enjoy your regular boat transfer from Venice to the airport for your return flight home. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.