The croatian islands
A holiday week by the Adriatic sea
- Flight to Dubrovnik and spend 2 nights in the town.
- Move around the coast and islands at your own pace in a hire car.
- Choose the island that most takes your fancy and spend 5 nights there.
- Enjoy the beaches, good food and cultural heritage the region has to offer.
- Jump on a local ferry to visit neighbouring islands.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 7 days car rental
- Day 1: Flight to Croatia.
- Day 2: Dubrovnik-isles of the Adriatic.
- Day 3-6: Brač, Hvar or Korčula.
- Day 7: Isles of the Adriatic-Dubrovnik.
- Day 8: Return flight.
Day 1: Flight to Croatia.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Dubrovnik to check in. Upon arrival in Croatia, pick up the hire car which will be yours for the whole week and check in at the selected hotel in the town. Depending on your arrival time, take the rest of your first day to wander around this gem of a town. Night in Dubrovnik.
Day 2: Dubrovnik-isles of the Adriatic.
In the morning, drive leisurely north to the island you’ve chosen. Choose between Brač, Hvar and Korčula. It’ll take you around 4 hours and you’ll need to catch a ferry from the mainland. Upon arrival, check in at your selected accommodation and start discovering your chosen island. Firts night on the selected island.
Day 3-6: Brač, Hvar or Korčula.
You’ll have 4 full days to enjoy the island you’ve chosen to stay on. You can either just enjoy the water and the beaches, or you can discover some of the island’s rich cultural and natural heritage. If you fancy venturing a bit further, why not take one of Croatia’s ferries or catamarans and visit the beautiful city of Split, capital of Central Dalmatia. You’ll spend a total of 5 nights on your chosen island.
Day 7: Isles of the Adriatic-Dubrovnik.
It’s now time to start your journey back to Dubrovnik to the south (via ferry). There are two different options for the return trip: you can either go straight to Dubrovnik to enjoy the city, or alternatively take a slow route back and enjoy some visits along the way. Night in Dubrovnik.
Day 8: Return flight.
Free time to finish looking around the city before returning your hire car at Dubrovnik airport. Check in and take your flight back to your airport of departure. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.