Lisbon, discover it by yourself!
Whatever you might have been told won't even come close
- Return flights with all taxes included
- Arrival and departure transfers included to make your trip more comfortable
- Accommodation included in Lisbon
- 2 days full use of the tourist bus including 2 essential routes to descover Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon at any time of year
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Lisbon Bus City Tour 48h Lisbon Bus City Tour. 2 lines: Belém Line + Cascais Line + Cruise
- Transfers included: Return transfer airport -city -airport
- Travel around Lisbon aboard their traditional trams.
- If you travel with kids visit the Oceanarium, you will love it!
- Do not forget to taste the famous "Belem's cakes"
- Visit the Palacio da Pena in Sintra and tha magnific coast Cascais
- Plan your trip visiting the website of the tourist office: www.visitlisboa.com
First Day: Flight to Lisbon.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight to Portugal. Once you land in Lisbon, you have the transfers that will take you to your hotel or to the city centre. Check in at your selected hotel and, depending on your arrival time, make use of your first evening in town to start to discover its charms.
Intermediate Days: Fall in love with Lisbon.
Let the streets (each unique in every way) set your rhythm, and create your own story in the city. Included in the package are two complete days of the tourist bus covering the most important routes. Don't miss the
Last Day: Flight home.
Depending on the flight departure time, you might even be able to squeeze in a last day of sightseeing. Check in and board your flight home at the specified time. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.