The cities in Veneto Region
Padua and Vicenza with much more included
- Padua and Vicenza are ideal places for Italian culture lovers with hidden rich heritage
- Just choose the museums and monuments you want to visit. This trip allows you to make the most of the cities as we include all the necessary tickets and services that you might need.
- Giotto's frescoes in the Cappella degli Scrovegni are a must in Padua and we have included that ticket for you
- Padua is easy to get around by public transport so we have included a 48h pass ticket for the entire network of buses and trams of the city and its surrounding
- Vicenza is close to Padua and the best way to get it is by train. The journey takes around 15 minutes and the city is spectacular
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Return Transfer: Shared Venice Airport Transfer – Padua – Venice Airport
- Padova and Vicenza with much more included: + 48h public transports pass for the city and surrounding + Free admission to 12 museums and monuments + Capella degli Scrovegni ticket included + Wine and olive oil tasting at Wine Route Colli Euganei + Return Train Tickets from Vicenza to Padua the same day + Discounts for other attractions, restaurants, shops, etc.
- You can enjoy a nice cruse along Padua canals or an interesting tour along the Riviera de Brenta
- Close to Padua there is the Parco Regional dei Colli Euganei, where you can follow the wine route amongst its vineyards: www.stradadelvinocollieuganei.it
- Civic Museums contain interesting art collections at Archaeological Museum and the Museum of Medieval Art Modern sections
- It is worth visiting the large wooden horse at Palazzo della Ragione
- For more information about Padua Visit the website: www.turismopadova.it
- Plan your visit to Vicenza here: www.vicenzae.org
First Day: Flight to Venice.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Venice. On arrival, shared transfer from Venice airport to Padua (45 Km aprox.). Check-in at your selected hotel and get to know this enchanting city. Remember that you have included the 48h public transports pass and it is also for most museums and monuments, so make the most of it. Night in Padua.
Intermediate Days: Padua and Vicenza.
Padova is the Italian name for this interesting city which is closely linked to San Antonio de Padua, its patron saint. The basilica is one of the most important monuments of the city, a stunning mixture of Romanesque, Gothic and Byzantine art. Another of the places that will surely impress you is the Prato della Valle, a huge square where dozens of statues have been elevated in honor of illustrious people and making this place unique. The Caffè Pedrocchi, Casa di Francesco Petrarca, the Palazzo della Ragione, etc. are worth being visited and you will be able to access for free with the included pass.
Last Day: Return flight.
Enjoy your time until shared Venice airport transfer departs. If you are flying in the afternoon keep visiting the city at your own pace. We recommend you to visit the Orto Botanico, an old botanical garden declared Heritage Site by UNESCO and also the Giardino delle Biodiversità. Transfer to Venice airport at the stated time. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.