Munich City Break
Includes all the best that Munich has to offer
- Plane tickets and nights in Munich plus much more!
- We include a 4-day public transport pass so you can discover all of Munich and the surrounding areas.
- Half-day walking tour around central Munich with a Spanish-speaking guide included.
- Guided tour around the Dachau concentration camp included.
- And a discount card with offers in over 70 different attractions!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Much more included in Munich: Our package iincludes following services: + 4 Days public transportation ticket covering Munich & surrondings. + Central Munich walking guided tour. + Guided tour to Dachau concentration camp. + Card including discounts at 70 sights and tourist atractions.
- First Day: Flight to Munich.
- Intermediate Days: Munich.
- Last Day: Return flight.
First Day: Flight to Munich.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Munich. Check in and board your flight to Germany. Upon arrival, you’ll have a ticket for the train which takes you from the airport to the city centre. Check in at your selected hotel in Munich and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this vibrant city.
Intermediate Days: Munich.
You’ll have these days to enjoy Munich, the capital of Bavaria. On the first morning, you’ll be able to enjoy a walk around the city centre with a Spanish-speaking guide who can help you find your feet and start to discover Munich more in depth. You’ll also have a 4-day pass valid on all public transport in the city and surrounding area, an unforgettable guided visit to Dachau concentration camp and a discount card which will give you money off over 70 different attractions. Nights in Munich.
Last Day: Return flight.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Munich. At the given time, take the train to the airport (depending on the days of your trip, the transport pass can still be valid, if it is not the case, you can buy a single ticket). Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.