The magic world of Santa Claus in Montreux
Christmas like you've never lived in Switzerland
An adventure for the whole family awaits you in Montreux! At the shore of Lake Geneva, in Switzerland, from late November until December 24th, you will find a magical place that looks like a fabulous Xmas story. You'll be able to walk around the Advent Market and take a trip to the past walking through the medieval castle of Chillon where, at this time, storytellers, musicians and artisans invade the famous Châteu. But undoubtedly the star of the break is the House of Santa Claus. Your children will enjoy a unique experience: shows, games, surprises, Papa Noel, .... Can you imagine their faces?
- With this trip you will live the illusion of Christmas as you'd never done before
- The most anticipated moment of the trip will be the tour to visit Santa Claus at home
- Guaranteed fun for young and old at the Maison du Père Noël
- The famous castle of Chillon is more authentic than ever at this time of year
- You'll move easily with train tickets and public transport including special activities for children: makeup, games, workshops, performances, etc..
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Montreux with much more included: + Billetes de tren cremallera Montreux - Rochers-de-Naye - Montreux + Entrada a la Casa de Papa Noel + Muchas más sorpresas para los más pequeños + Descuento del 50% en la entrada al Castillo de Chillon y en muchas otras atracciones turísticas + Pase de transporte para toda la red de autobuses de Montreux
- Transport Tickets: + Train Geneve Airport - Montreux - Geneve Airport
- Vevey is very near Montreux and its old town is an ideal place to walk and do some shopping.
- Montreux is located on the shore of Lake Geneva, if the weather is good you can take a nice walk around the lake.
- Gastronomy in Montreux is varied, a paradise for gourmets; with Michelin-starred restaurants
- For more information of the area around Montreux, visit the website: www.montreuxriviera.com
- Look at all that awaits you at Christmas Montreux: www.montreuxnoel.com
- Santa Claus House is open everyday except Monday and Tuesday.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.