from 431 €
Luxembourg Christmas Markets
Duchy of Luxembourg Winterlights
During Christmas, Luxemburg looks illuminated by the Advent markets all over the city, with the smell of mulled wine and ginger which completely surrounds this festive atmosphere. From late November until December 24th, the capital of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg celebrates a festival of craft markets, attractions for children, exhibitions and traditional Advent Circus. The Place d'Armes, the Place of the Constitution and the Place of Paris become a true Christmas story where magic is spread to the older and younger ones. Experience the most authentic Christmas in Luxembourg and discover its most cherished traditions. Go through this great little town with a historic center full of charm which is today one of the richest European capitals, at a single time!
- Get away to Luxembourg, a big European capital, little known but with so much to discover with our ticket that we include.
- Move at your leisure through the city and arounds.
- Also you can customize your trip to extend your stay as many days as you like
- Discover Luxembourg and all the Christmas spirit!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Luxembourg with much more included: Free entrance to more than 70 tourist attractions and museums in the entire Grand Duchy. And 3 days of free acces to train and buses on the national public transport network of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
- Don't forget to try the "Glühwein", the traditional white or red mulled wine from the Luxembourg Moselle with traditional sweets or chocolates!
- You can buy a lot of gifts and souvenirs at craft markets and downtown shops .
- Visit the website of the tourist office for more information: www.visitluxembourg.com
14 December 2015
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.