Christmas Markets Dresden & Berlin
Discover Germany's oldest Christmas market
- Return flights to Berlin, the German capital.
- Spend two days in Berlin to enjoy the city and its Christmas markets.
- From Berlin to Dresden using the excellent German trains (tickets included).
- Two nights included in the beautiful city of Dresden, knwon as “the Florence of the Elbe”.
- Stroll around the oldest Christmas market in Germany.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Return Train Tickets Berlin-Dresden Our package includes Seconda Class Tickets for all the trip: - Eurocity Train from Berlin to Dresden. - Eurocity Train from Dresden to Berlin.
- Day 1: Flight to Berlin.
- Day 2: Berlin.
- Day 3: Dresden.
- Day 4: Flight back home from Berlin.
Day 1: Flight to Berlin.
Check-in at your home airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight destination Berlin. On arrival transfer on your own to your hotel (or we can organize it with an extra cost). According to the arrival time of your flight , spend the rest of the day to enjoy Berlin. Night in the German capital.
Day 2: Berlin.
You have the whole day to tour Berlin and to enjoy the Christmas markets that you will find all around the city. The city´s atmosphere during pre-Christmas period is really magic. Late in the afternoon board the Eurocity train that will take you comfortably to Dresden in two hours. Arrival and first night in Dresden.
Day 3: Dresden.
Today you have a full day to enjoy Dresden, known as the "Florence of the Elbe" is one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Visiting Dresden is always a must, but if you do it the weeks before Christmas it is a very special experience. The reason is because Striezelmarkt Christmas market is held here. Taking place since XV. Century, it is one of the oldest and most famous Christmas market in whole Germany. Overnight in Dresden.
Day 4: Flight back home from Berlin.
Enjoy the city of Dresden until the departure time of your Eurocity train destination Berlin, and from there to the airport. Check-in and departure of the flight back to your home airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.