Barcelona, a city that welcomes families
Enjoy Barcelona with your family and discover it
- 8 days and 7 nights visiting the most famous attractions in Barcelona.
- 2 days Tourist Bus ticket included, as well as tickets to Gaudí’s Park Güell.
- Flights to Barcelona and also tickets to some of the most famous buildings included.
- Discover the Barcelona Team Stadium with a tour included.
- Our pack includes a 3-hour bicycle guided tour with the highlights of Barcelona.
- Tickets to Port Aventura: the most amazing family holiday experience.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Camp Nou Experience (Museum + Tour)
- Barcelona Tourist Bus Barcelona City Sightseeng for 2 consecutive days Barcelona by bike: Highlits of Barcelona Discover the sites of Barcelona in a 3 hour guided tour Tickets Park Güell - Gaudí Architect Ticket Park Güell - Gaudí's Building Tickets Sagrada Familia - Gaudí Architect Tickets Sagrada Familia - Gaudi's Building
- Do not miss La Pedrera, a great representation of the Modernism period in Barcelona. Was constructed by the famous arquitect Antoni Gaudí and declared UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1: Flight to Barcelona.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Barcelona. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel (or we can help you arrange it). Depending on your arrival time, go out and start enjoying the city. Night in Barcelona.
Day 2-3: Barcelona and families.
Barcelona has plenty of activities for all ages. Enjoy a stay in the city and make the most of your experience. The second and third days include tickets for the Tourist Bus. Hop on and off as many times as you wish. Get to know the city at your own pace. The second day includes tickets for visiting the most famous constructions of Gaudí,
Day 4-7: Barcelona by bicycle.
And what about doing a bit of sport while you’re on holiday? On the morning of your fourth day of stay, we have arranged a 3-hour bicycle tour visiting the highlights of Barcelona just for you:
Day 8: Back home from Barcelona.
If you have time before leaving, make sure that you visit those last sights. You need to be at the airport about 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. Trains depart every 20 minutes from the main train station, Sants Station, or buses go directly to the airport from
What documents related with the car rental will Bedooin.com send me?
We will send you a voucher that will contain all the car rental reservation details. That document must be handed over at the car office on arrival. The voucher must be under the same name as the car driver and this same person needs to show a credit card at the office as well. If not, Bedooin cannot guarantee the car delivery by the rental company.
About car rental contract…
We strongly recommend reading over the car rental contract carefully and paying attention at all the details. Make sure that the contract has not extras included that you have not requested. For example: an extra driver, the fuel or a complementary car insurance (SuperCover, PAI, Super CDW, etc). You can always add extra services at car company’s help desk. And remember to return your car tank full of petrol or the car company will charge that to your credit card!
Can I take with me my own child seats for the car instead of renting them?
You can board them as a luggage in one of your suitcases and save the money of renting them to the car company. Although you can also contact us and we will book them for you in advance. Payment will be at the same car rental office.
Can I deliver the car after the time established by car voucher?
You can do it but you will be charged an extra day as deliveries and collections hours much with your trip. Your car document has got all the information about car office timetables.
What is the procedure with the flight company if I am traveling with a buggy?
When you travel with a buggy, most of the flight companies let you board it once you reach the plane. Someone will take it there and return it to you after landing. We recommend to check it in advance at the company website.
Boarding pass. Do not waste time and get them online!
Although with the ID / Passport and the flight document we send you is valid for collecting your boarding passes at company’s boarding desk at the airport, we recommend getting your boarding pass checking in your flight online, both traveling with hand luggage or if you need to board some. In this second case you will only drop your luggage at company’s boarding desk. Between 48 and 24 hours before departure you can do it and download them. Fast, easy and no queues at the airport!
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.