Barcelona i Menorca en ferri
Aquestes vacances entre Barcelona y Menorca son el combinat ideal per als que ho volen fer tot durant els seus viatges
- This ten-day trip is a combination of Barcelona and Menorca that suits any traveler
- Barcelona is pure adrenaline with its frenetic streets and its corners full of life. Menorca is just the opposite and you will find relax and great and quite terraces
- Rent a car in Menorca is the best choice and you will discover the Balearic Island at your own pace
- We have included return ferries from Barcelona to Menorca so that the only thing you may have to worry is about living this holiday
- 10 nits en l'allotjament seleccionat
- Vols anada i tornada (taxes incloses)
- Ferris d'anada i tornada entre Barcelona i Menorca Sortida de Barcelona sobre les 22h i nit a bord (9.30h de trajecte en camarot). Arribada a Menorca sobre les 8h del matí (escala a Mallorca pero sense canvi de ferri). Tornada de Menorca 7 dies més tard. Sortida sobre migdia i arribada a Barcelona a la tarda (9.30h a bord en butaca). **No inclou àpats però hi ha bar al vaixell**
- Barcelona is endless. Decide which monuments you’re going to visit in advance to get the most out of your stay: Barcelona Tourism
- What to visit in Barcelona? Visit Sagrada Familia is almost mandatory. Strolling through the Born and Ciutat Vella is a pleasure and the best is walking around Barcelona and get yourself lost in its history.
- Find more information about traveling to Menorca at Menorca Tourism Tourism Menorca
- What spots are a must in Menorca?
- Cova d'en Xoroi, perfect for having the best sunset views and a cold drink. It is usual to get discounts delivered at some beaches
- The town of Benibequer, painted in a bright white and with great charm and fishery air. Worth sitting on one of its terraces and be pampered.
Dia 1: Stay two nights in Barcelona.
Once you have landed at Barcelona, check in at your hotel in the city. These 2 nights and 3 days will allow you to discover the vibrant city and find out why everybody wants to travel to Barcelona. Some recommended neighborhoods, if you are looking for the genuine city, are the Born and Ciutat Vella quarters. This is a city to be discovered on foot or riding a bike so organize your stay here with time enough as there are many spots to visit and many streets to photograph.
Dia 3: One night on the ferry.
Spend the night on board towards the island of Menorca. The journey will take 9 hours and you will travel on cabin this journey. Early in the morning you will reach the island and begin the second part of your trip. Welcome to paradise.
Dia 4-9: Six nights in Menorca.
Travel to Menorca is always a pleasure. The island is as quiet and unique as not many destinations. Some landscapes are just impressive and are those kind of mental pictures that last forever. You will find empty coves and white sandy beaches. Ciutadella de Menorca, one of the major cities, also exudes great charm in its stones and streets. The island is less than 50 km wide so six days is enough to get to know it in depth.
Dia 9: Last night in Barcelona.
You will board your ferry back to Barcelona early in the morning. Spend the last night in Barcelona and make sure that you have ticked all your musts of the incredible city.
Dia 10: Return flight home.
Els nostres preus inclouen vols d'anada i tornada, taxes d'aeroport, suplements de carburant i despeses per pagar amb targeta de crèdit.
Aquesta és una bona opció però en tenim més. Per veure altres opcions clica sota i desplega'n més.